Benefits of Membership
Through your membership in Women's and Gender Studies et Recherches Féministes you demonstrate your support for ongoing feminist, anti-racist, transnational, queer and trans, and other related research, scholarship, education, service and activism in Women's and Gender Studies in Canada.
With a membership you are:
- Part of a professional network of scholars and educators working in the area of Women’s and Gender Studies
- Information on how to search for academic work in Women’s and Gender Studies to issues of tenure and promotion
- Sustaining a national dialogue between professors, community scholars, graduate students, undergraduate students and activists who convene yearly at the annual WGSRF conference held in conjunction with the Congress of the CFHSS / FCSH.
- Supporting awards to better recognize the variety of work produced by Women's and Gender Studies practitioners and students
- Bringing Women’s and Gender Studies program co-ordinators together at the annual chairs’ meeting planned by WGSRF.
- Staying informed with WFSRF activities and Woman and Gender Studies in general
- Eligible for discounts from partner publishers